Declaration of Fundamental Belief
WE BELIEVE THAT...
1. The Bible is the inspired written Word of God, written by Holy men of old as they were led by the Spirit of God. It is infallible and the final authority in all that is said or done.
2. That there is but one true and living God, revealed in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. That the Lord Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary and was God manifested in the flesh. He was crucified on the cross for the atonement of all mankind, resurrected from the dead, ascended back to Heaven and now lives in the hearts of those that accept Him as Savior.
4. That the Blood of Jesus Christ was shed for the remission of sins. Hebrews 9:22
5. That water baptism after conversion is in obedience to our Lord.
6. In the indwelling of the Holy Ghost in those individuals that receive the fullness of this Spirit and that the power, gifts and demonstrations of the first church are still active today.
7. Holy Communion consists of the elements of bread and the cup of the fruit of the vine and is symbolic to our remembering the Lord's suffering, resurrection and exaltation.
8. That Christians must live a clean moral life as shown by the word of God and that there is a going on to perfection.
9. That God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between one man and one woman. We believe that God is oppossed to same sex marriage.
10. In the literal second coming of Christ and the eternal Kingdom of God.